Jan 5, 2014

January 5, 2013

Brrrrr...feeling like -38 with the windchill today. Not going out unless I absolutely have to, so I might as well catch up with some scrapbooking!

New Year, new January sketch for Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's Sketchy Challenge! Here is a look at the sketch Sue Sykes designed for us:
Here is my completed page. I rotated the sketch around, because it just seems to be what I do!

FabScraps patterned paper & chipboard / Sizzix dies / May Arts Ribbon / Stampin Up stamps with acrylic paints / Bazzill Basics word stickers / Heidi Swapp sequin stars & buzz words

Looking forward to seeing all the uploads to the gallery, everyone always has such a different look to the same sketch! Stay warm!

1 comment:

Lynne Mizera said...

Kim this is AMAZING... one day I want to be standing beside you in NS watching a whale... Grin